Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Review: My-Stash Lacquer Califonia Collection

This week has been the longest week in history! Can you believe it is only Wednesday?! I am desperately awaiting Friday to sit at home with my husband and do much of nothing, as we have no plans this weekend! 

Today I'm coming at you with another My-Stash Lacquer review. Danielle was so sweet to send me two of my favorite polishes from her new California Collection! I have to today to review '805 Jive' and 'Sea Breeze'

****************************

Brushes
Recently Danielle has decided to change her brushes from skinny round brushes to wider flat brushes. I was so excited to be able to try her new brushes! I have to say that the new brushes are fabulous!!! The brushes allow for a fabulous flawless application that disburses an even amount across the nail! 


**********************************

 Polishes
The first of the polishes that I have to review for you is '805 Jive'. It was opaque in two even coat and dried to a glossy finish. On my middle finger I have applied one coat of OPI's Crown Me Already and on my ring finger I used a white base with a black stamp from Fab Ur Nails Fun plate. I applied 1 coat of Seche Vite to top off the look.

This polish is truly beautiful! It has a silver shimmer throughout and it just perfect, feminine and dainty! This polish would be perfect for work, date, or just plain all the time! This is for sure one that I will not be removing from my collection!




The Next polish that I have is 'Sea Breeze'. This polish was still a bit sheer with two even coats and could probably use three. This polish also dried to a glossy finish as the first one did. On my middle finger I applied China Glaze's I'm not Lion with another Sephora by OPI chunky silver and gold glitter. On my ring finger I have again a white base with a stamp from the Fab Ur Nails fun plate. 

This blue polish has a shimmer gold reflect which is breathtaking! It reminds me of looking at the water with the sun high! You get that same golden shimmer that you would get from the sun shining on the sea! This polish is also feminine and dainty! I see every age group adoring this polish when it is on their hands or toes! I am excited to put this polish on my toes!





I know you have all heard be say it before, but it's so true that I will say it again- My-Stash polishes are a must have! With the quality and beauty of her polishes, they are a STEAL at $6.25 a bottle!

You can find her polishes HERE for purchase! 

You can also find My-Stash Lacquer below at the following links: 
Instagram: @mystashlacquer

I hope you enjoyed these polishes as much as I did!!! A HUGE thank you to Danielle at My-Stash Lacquer for sending me these polishes! 

XOXO
-WTN

No comments:

Post a Comment