Monday, July 28, 2014

Swatches: My-Stash- I'm Baroque & Jibber Jabber

Happy Mani Monday ladies!!!! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! I spent the weekend riding around the Bluegrass state and watching some tele with the Hubbs. We took a 300 mile ride in a huge circle and got to go through a few cities I've never been though. :-) It was nice to get out of the house!!! :-) We stopped a Flea Market and I found this darling Mustache ring which I will use with  following My-Stash swatches! 

************************
Today I have some swatches for My-Stash Lacquer! You know how much I love Danielle and her beautiful creations!!! 

First up is Jibber Jabber! This is a glitter packed polish with white rectangles, black round glitter, blue, yellow, purple and holographic hexes, I'm sure there's something I'm missing in there!!! 

Application is flawless, as standard with her polishes! I paired this polish overtop a pink and blue gradient! 


The next polish is probably my favorite! In fact I will be ordering a full size bottle for fall!!!!! It's too stunning to not have a full size!!!! It has a blue shimmer that is just so dreamy and reminds me of fairies, or gypsies! It's going to be the PERFECT fall shade!!!!!!!!! My pictures could not capture this polish! TRUST ME, you need it in your life!!!!! 

I'm Baroque is a gorgeous glitter combo with black, pink coppery mini glitters, and blue and what appears to be orange irridescent flakies! OMG!!!!!!! This polish looks like a galaxy in your nail!!!! 

Application was a little thick, but I can totally deal with it and has NO problems with applying!!! This is a must have polish!!! At $6.25 a bottle, this beauty is a steal!!!!! 



 A huge thank you to Danielle with My-Stash Lacquer for sending me these beauties to swatch!!! 

All of her polishes are gorgeous! They have a beautiful application and apply flawlessly! Her polishes are true beauties! I would definitely recommend getting your hands on them! Her polishes are $6.25 with very reasonable shipping!!!! 


You can find her polishes HERE for purchase! 

You can also find My-Stash Lacquer below at the following links: 
Instagram: @mystashlacquer

I hope you enjoyed these beautiful polishes!!! As always, thank you for reading and let me know what you think of these polishes below!

Xoxo
-WTN 

No comments:

Post a Comment