Friday, July 12, 2013

Comparison post: Purple Neons

Hello Nail lovers! It's been a wonderful Friday for myself! No big plans for the weekend, other than maybe laying around and watching some movies with the hubby! :-) Relaxing weekends are ALWAYS fun! :-) 
 
I decided this morning to do a comparison post between 3 of the neon purples that I have in my collection. These polishes are beautiful and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do and maybe find a new polish for your mani/pedi this summer! :-) 
 
 Without Flash - No top coat
 With Flash- No top coat 

These next pictures are how I typically wear my polishes, even those with a matte finish, I use top coat on all of my polishes to give it a more "polished" look. Many people prefer polishes without a top coat and like the natural appearance of the polish, this is the reason I gave you swatches with and without a top coat. :-) 


 Without Flash- With top coat
 With Flash- With top coat 

As you can see, there's no dupes here! These polishes are great enough to own each and every one of them! I love the pastel neon appearance of China Glaze's That's shore bright, the true purple quality of Essie's DJ play that song, and the bright magenta/fushia feel to Sinful Color's Dream on! These polishes are a great addition to your collection and I feel that they will be on trend for summer's to come! :D 

XOXO 
WTN's

No comments:

Post a Comment