Monday, May 12, 2014

Review: My-Stash Lacquer California Dreamin'

I hope you are all having a wonderful Monday, if there is such a thing! Back to work and the weekend never seems quite long enough! I hope those of you who are Mothers had a wonderful Mother's Day! I spent yesterday with my Mom and am thankful that I have her to spend time with! 

I spent all day Saturday catching up on weeks worth of American Idol and still am not caught up! It's one of those shows that I do not realize that I have missed until I haven't watched it and spend countless hours catching up, swatching, and working on my blog! :-) 

*****************************************
 I have for you today another polish from Danielle from My-Stash Lacquer. This polish is named California Dreamin' and OMG ladies this polish is a glitter topper with multi-color glitters and BUTTERFLIES!!! First off, who does not love butterflies?! They are just so girly and precious! 

I applied this polish over China Glaze "For Audrey", however this color would be amazing over ANY color polish you wanted to pair with! :-) 

When I first saw this polish I knew that I HAD to have it!!!! I will be purchasing a full-size of this polish to have on hand!!!! 

Let's get down to the basics- Application was beautiful! I did not have to fish for glitter, she has NAILED her polishes when it comes to glitters! I applied 2 coats in the picture below and topped with 1 coat of Seche Vite. 




Bottom line- My-Stash Lacquer has blown be away again!!! This polish is a MUST have! If you are new to indies I think that you should branch out and try her polishes! 

You can find her polishes HERE for purchase! 

You can also find My-Stash Lacquer below at the following links: 
Instagram: @mystashlacquer

I hope you enjoyed this beauty as much as I did!!! A HUGE thank you to Danielle at My-Stash Lacquer for sending me this polish! 

XOXO
-WTN

No comments:

Post a Comment