Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Review: My-Stash Lacquer- Springtime in Paris

Hello Ladies! I hope you are all having a wonderful week! :-) I have been so busy with everything that I have lined up for you! I have been working on swatches, and new products to introduce you to! 

Today I have a super special post for you! I have been working with Danielle at My-Stash Lacquer to show you some of her amazing polishes that she mixes by hand! 

Springtime in Paris is a beautiful glitter packed polish that has so many colors of glitter jam packed this bottle that I was in HEAVEN! As you all know I am a total glitter freak! 

I was expecting to swatch this polish and move on to the next polish. However, after putting it on and wearing it for a few hours I decided I would be heartbroken to take it off! I ran errands and received so many compliments from every person which I encountered (no joke!!!), that I agreed with myself that it would be a SIN to remove!!!! 

I tried to pull out and identify all the different color glitters and my eyes are not capable of doing so!  There are iridescent small and large hexes in pink and blue, bars, black and white, green, purple, all in various sizes, holographic, flakies... Need I say more?! 

I wish I could have captured the beauty in the way that it shimmers and shines. These photos do this polish NO Justice!

I layered this polish over OPI's- You're such a Budapest and it gives it a pink tinge in the sun. 

Bottle shot of Springtime in Paris

Can you just take a minute to let all of that glitter in!!!!!!




I attempted to zoom in so you could see all of the little specs of glitter there are



Swatch on paper over China Glaze's At Vase Value

One thing I noticed when placing this on paper to swatch, when you put this polish over a green it makes the glitters give off a more greenish tinge- a TRUE chameleon polish! 

The formula of this polish was a little thick, but that is to be expected with glitter bombs! I was able to apply easily in 2 thin coats (what I have pictured on my nails). I did not have to manipulate the glitter, dab, or fish to get the application which you see pictured above. 

My-Stash Lacquer is sold on Etsy and can be purchased HERE, Full sized bottles are $6.00 and mini Bottles are $3.00!!!! 

I would recommend that you check her out on Instagram as well @mystashlacquer

Customer service is amazing, shipping is quick, and the quality is excellent! I am happy to have been able to review this polish to show you the true beauty of this Glitter Bomb! 

Check out her other Glitter Bomb polishes HERE

I hope you enjoyed this polish and review as much as I enjoy wearing it and writing it for you! 

XOXO- 
WTN



No comments:

Post a Comment